Criminal Defense Resources
This page of criminal defense resources is meant to serve to supplement your knowledge. As a result, you should not rely solely on the information you find online or on this website. If you are under investigation for a crime or have been charged with a crime, then you should hire a qualified attorney immediately.
Often, our clients feel like the criminal justice system is a mystery. Clients often have logical questions, such as, will this be on my record? Will I have to go to jail? What is the worst case scenario? When is trial? What if I did not do anything wrong?
If you are investigated or charged with a crime, then it natural to feel stressed and anxious. We understand those pressures when clients come to visit us. Our goal is to answer your questions and to keep you informed throughout our representation. Therefore, to help us achieve our goal in making answers available to you, we have created this page of criminal defense resources to help answer some of your questions.
Federal Criminal Process
State of Texas Crimes
To learn more about the various courts, organizations, and entities involved in the criminal justice system, you can visit the official court and agencies websites through the links below.
Links to Federal Courts
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Links to State and Dallas County Courts
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals
- Texas Fifth Court of Appeals
- Texas State Courts
- Dallas County District and County Courts